jueves, 10 de enero de 2019

SAND CREATURES. Part of the 1st chapter!!! And keeping on going!!!

"SAQUI (...) He untied my braids and sank his face in my wood perfumed hair, smelling like air when winter is a memory as much as a threat. He kissed my neck. Our bodies touched each other with increasing warmth. Knowing that the rest of the men were around, feeling what was happening between us, excited us more. -Don´t you have to leave? Aren´t they waiting for you outside? - I said while my hands climbed his sinewy legs. -Shhhh, don´t make any noise. They wouldn´t notice…. And if they do, I don´t care; we would intensify their dreams- he said, losing the leather belt that tied his trousers, delimiting my frontiers with his hands. I leaned my arms and elbows on the table. He surrounded me with his naked hug. I opened myself wildly to receive him; I could imagine his desire touching me with his glance. I felt him going into me with ferocity. His lips and tongue went through my neck and back, while his hands got lost between my busts. My body opened itself towards infinity. Following the lusty rhythm that united us, I pushed him against my hips; I stuck myself to his body, I wished that we never got separated; that he devastated me, my memories and the future".
(If you find errors, let me know, I´m doing my first steps in translation)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario